Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Cosplay Plans as of Today: Subject to Change at any Time

Alright I'm doing it.  I'm finally making an album of planned cosplay projects that people can actually see.  Well . . . at least of the characters and outfits that don't only exist in my head.  There are quite a large number of those sadly.  -_-'

Since cosplay is considered more of an anime thing I'll start there.  Future anime cosplays:

Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood.  This was the first thing I ever wanted to cosplay.  It will happen one day.  Just working on getting my skills up to the task, and learning how to make armor.  I have plans to do both forms.  Krusnik form will most definitely come after his human form.


Ezra Scarlet from Fairy Tail, Heaven's Wheel Armor

Washu from Tenchi.  I know she has lots of outfits, but this is the one I am must partial too.  "Just call me Little Washu!"


Amelia from Trigun: Badlands Rumble.  If I did this it would be after a lot of other projects sadly, but it is still something I have thought of putting together.

  
Hel from Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok.  I like the character, but not the outfit so much.  There are reasons I want to cosplay Hel.  Some what undecided about this one.
  
Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess!  I have reasons I want to cosplay her and reasons I don't.  So, this one is kind of up in the air.


Next up I'll go with live action movie cosplays (and technically comic books):

Special Agent Eunice Bloom from Boondock Saints: All Saints Day.

Loki from Thor and The Avengers.  I'm putting this here since I really like this particular outfit.  But, I'm thinking of still doing Loki's female form, and making an outfit that combines aspect of both this and the female Loki from the comics.

Next up is video game cosplays:


Bayonetta from Bayonetta.

Caster from Fate Extra.  I have a different picture of her in a kimono. If I learn that is actual in game art and not fan art I may do that one as well.

Mad Moxxi from Borderlands.

On to other games:


One of the Sisters of Battle from Warhammer 40K.

And finally my plans for art appreciation in cosplay form:


Angel of Justice.  The only indicator I have of the creator is the their divaintART page http://pari0109.deviantart.com/

Rebirth of Elene by Soa Lee.


The new Severeielle, Queen of Shadows by Nene Thomas.

The Queen of Owls by Nene Thomas.

The original Severeielle, Queen of Shadows by Nene Thomas. Perhaps I should have given Nene her own category.  I just love the outfits and designs that she has.


Keep in mind this isn't including fursuits, steampunk, fan inspired outfits, or any original characters.  I also have plans to remake my Chocolate Misu cosplay.  I had a few design flaws in the top, and the arm band I made I found out I was allergic to (or at least it was really itchy).  If I don't loose a few inches off my waistline I won't be able to fit into it anyway.  Working on getting back into shape.  It will happen . . . just slower than I would like it to.  Working on strengthening my back and stomach muscles, and it has helped so much with my slipped disc.  Still working on it, and seeing slight improvements every day.  :D!!

If you happen to have any other coplay ideas for me feel free to make suggestions!  Any and all input is always welcome and encouraged.  >^.^<

No comments:

Post a Comment